You asked for it, so here goes – the mega-post of 80 dirty talk examples and ideas of what to say when you’re talking dirty, so that your man thinks about you all the time.
He’ll be so attracted to you and distracted by your steamy words that he won’t be looking at other women, won’t be able to wait to get home from work to see you, will be anxiously awaiting your next call or text, and won’t be able to get you out of his mind.
It’ll be exciting….like when your relationship was new and everything was hot……only better.
You will feel sexy and desired. You’ll feel connected to your man on a deeper level. And you’ll feel sexually powerful, confident, and in control.
Dirty talk is a skill; you can learn it.
So let’s dive in and rock it ladies. Let me know how this works out for you.
Need Immediate Help?
Before we dive into the long, long list, Iet me throw out a recommendation. I occasionally get emails from women who need IMMEDIATE, comprehensive help. They have an urgent situation:
- a relationship that is in danger because it’s lacking fire
- specific burning questions that they need answered, now
- some event that’s caused a huge blow to their self-esteem
- a feeling of starting from Ground Zero, and needing to start in the beginning and walk through a step-by-step system to take them from nervous to dirty talking diva….tonight
You can definitely put it all together yourself. But it takes time, and practice. You can shave time off your learning curve, enhance your confidence, and be more supported by using a resource like this Dirty Talk Tips System. If you can, splurge and get the package – the bonuses are FANTASTIC. It’s also totally discrete to purchase, which is part of why I recommend it.
It’s a relatively small investment, and it can make all difference. When I was personally just getting started in the bedroom and needed immediate help, this is the book I turned to. The first night I read it, it completely changed my sex life with my husband!
OK – so now, onto the good stuff:
80 Things to Say When You’re Dirty Talking
In Person & Feeling Shy
1. Moan: In a recent Cosmo magazine poll, 60% of guys said that they were totally turned by moans and sighs in the bedroom. When you’re in person (or even on the phone) and you’re not sure what to say, moan. Show you’re desire that way.
2. Sigh: If a moan feels inappropriate (like during a gentler love making session), sigh (happy sighs only, though!) when he touches you in a way you like.
3. Yesses, OMGs, and That Feels So Good: Do not underestimate the power of sounding like a porn star. Okay, I’m teasing, but think about what sex sounds like in an adult video (or even just on TV if you’re more conservative). Engage. Does it feel good? Say yes. Are you seeing stars? Say Oh my God. Do you want more? Tell him how good it feels.
4. Basic narration: Where is he touching you? “I love it when you touch my [insert appropriate here].” What is he doing now? What do you wish he would do next? Tell him.
5. Feelings: What’s the old saying – people remember how you make them feel. I think that the average person has no idea what their actions and words do to your heart – so tell him. Do you feel nervous, excited, wondering what he’ll do next? Are you overcome with love, with desire? Does he make you feel beautiful? Share your emotions. That’s powerful stuff.
6. I go crazy when you look at me like that: you could also say talk to me like that, text me like that, are near me like that….whatever is context appropriate.
7. I am so turned on right now.
8. I feel so alive right now. Or You make me feel so alive.
Thinking of You From a Distance
9. I was in such a hurry this morning that I forgot to wear panties: self-explanatory and gets ‘em every time. Bonus points if you’re also wearing a short skirt.
10. I get so wet thinking about you: Direct and dirty.
11. Do you remember the time we [insert your sexiest memorable experience here]: Evoke a sexy time you spent somewhere special or an act that you know he especially enjoyed. Offer an encore performance.
12. When I think about you, I touch myself. Bonus if you can sing it, of course.
13. I can’t stop thinking about you. I need you now: Let them know they are on your mind. Let them know its turning you on. And if you’re feeling adventurous, let him know specifically what you’re thinking or what you’d do to him if he was there.
Kudos: Atta’ Boy
14. You’re the best I’ve ever had: Every guy wants to be the best – so if he is, tell him. If you’re trying to get him there through encouragement, tell him.
15. You’re so big.
16. It feels so good to have you inside me.
17. You are so good at [insert activity here].
18. I love it when you [insert activity here]: there’s a subtle difference with the option above – but basically if a guy is really shy and doesn’t like compliments, you can phrase it this way.
19. You have the best [insert favorite word here]/body/etc. I’ve ever seen/had/felt, etc.
20. You are so hot, I can’t wait to [kiss you, lick you, make love to you, etc.]
21. You’re so hard
22. I love the way you kiss me/the way your kisses taste/your kisses curl my toes, etc.
23. I love the way your sexy body feels next to mine.
24. I’ve never had a lover like you before.
Your Wish Is My Command
25. I can’t wait to do [x] to you [tonight] or [the next time I see you].
26. You can do anything you want to me tonight.
27. If you were here I would let you do [fantasy activity] to me: note – if this isn’t something you actually want to do with him (oral sex, S& M, whatever it is), leave it out. No need to get your signals mixed.
28. What could I do tonight to please you?
29. I’m your sex slave. What do you want to do with me?
30. You can take me like that.
31. Do you want me to strip for you? I’m taking off my [narrate it a little bit, and punctuate it with things like “do you like that?”]
The Main Event
32. I love it when you make me come.
33. I’m going to come.
34. Come all over me.
35. I want to feel you come.
36. I love the taste/feel of you coming.
37. Come with me
38. Come for me
39. I want to come for you
40. I want to feel your hands all over me/all over my body.
41. I want to feel your lips on mine.
42. I can’t wait to feel your tongue on me
43. My body is aching for you
44. I haven’t stopped thinking about you/[insert body part here] all day
The Magic Touch
45. Your touch makes me so horny
46. I want it so bad
47. Kiss/lick/touch me there
48. I can’t wait to feel you inside me
It’s All About Timing
49. Take me now
50. I want you now
51. I need you now
52. Take me – I can’t wait
53. Do me right now
Bits That Work in Various Situations
54. Kiss me harder/like you mean it…
55. That feels good
56. More of that…
57. Don’t stop!
59. Get ready for the most amazing sex of your life.
60. Do you like that?
61. Is that how you want it?
62. Can you handle that?
63. Yeah baby, f*ck me/that [insert choice of body part here]
64. Give me more
65. Say my name
66. [[or, say his name]]
67. I’m so horny for you.
68. Louder! Be even louder, I want to hear you.
69. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you like: This is different phrasing than a question, and said right, can be very sexy in a dominant sort of way.
70. You feel amazing.
71. This feels unbelievable.
72. Pull my hair.
73. Come on my [insert desired body part here]
74. I’ve been a naughty girl.
75. I’ve been a bad, bad girl.
76. I’ve been a bad, naughty girl. Spank me.
77. Punish me.
78. Bend me over and….
79. I am so wet…
80. I’m a dirty girl